Monday, July 10, 2006

Losing it


It's Sunday, me boss told me to work coz he needed the house finished by Monday. Penat gile ...
Orait gak keje buat rumah ni ... bukan satu rumah ... tp dinding je. It's plaster boards any way so it's not that hard. Needs a lot of skill though, skill's I don't have quite yet... Still learning.
Kejenye sapu lantai, kemas2 area construction je ... tapi bilik aku pon still bersepah gak ... hahahha

From a full time programmer ... to sweeping floors, how low can you get eh ??

Gamba pon amik curik2 ... takut bos marah ...
The pay is good though ... $12 an hour, cleaning the place for a whole day, which amounts to $80. I only get paid $4 per hour back home ... working as a programmer ...

I like working here ... my boss is my teammate anyway, so he isn't that strict on me.

Since "shahrin" is so hard to pronounce (ends up sounding like "sharon") ... so they call me Barry, Baz, blah2... ada yg panggil aku Mr Malaysia ... hmmm ...

Well, working was hard enough on a Sunday, and we(UTS mariners reserve grade) lost a game on Saturday, lawan Innisfail vikings(rival club tu ... match yg determine siapa top of the table). They didn't win, we lost coz we just made too many mistakes especially in the second half. So ... nak lepas tensen ... tgk la 1st grade team aku main ... lawan Port Douglas Raiders... kalah gak ... adduss ... tensen gile ...

Argh ... balik tgk Wallabies lawan All Blacks la lg puas ..
Skali Wallabies kalah gak ... adduss ...

So lepas keje tu, balik kul 6.30 ptg .... Dok kat bilik ... main guitar ... tgk2 member2 aku jerit2 kat luar tingkap ... ajak aku pi bandar tgk France vs Italy(world cup)

I wanted France to win ... coz Italy kicked the socceroos out... tak patut siot penalti last minit tu.

Well ...every one knew what happened during the game ...

Italy won ... damn italians ...
All I can say is that no one deserved to lose that night ...
(bangang nye trezeguet)
France were dominant most of the game but Italy looked more threatening. I'm still happy because Henry played well. Tembus defence Italy selambe je ...
Well, tough luck ... (apsal semua team yg aku support semua kalah ?? AARRGGHH)

We arrived home at 8 am .... tired ....
some just couldn't hold their bladder ...














Well ... that pretty much sums up my whole weekend ... what a week. As for me and my team ... it's back to the drawing board ... tactics ... drills ... more hard training ... Not so sure we can defend our title as premiership holders this year.


2 Comments:

  • keje!keje!keje!
    hahaha...
    But, for 8 mark (aussie)per hour, it sure paid well. thinking of changing job.
    h

    By Blogger ~fayzsum~, at 12:07 AM  

  • opsss...
    12 mark actually, even better, convert to Malaysian Ringgit, that would be approximately RM 24 per hour!!!

    By Blogger ~fayzsum~, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home