Friday, July 21, 2006

Thank God It's Friday (TGIF)

Well, it's Friday. Patut public holiday tp kene keje ... tapi ... aku terlajak tido ... sbb smalam kene keje sampai lambat ... pastu kene gi training lagi. Nasib baik boss aku baik ... so rilek je.

We had this house we had to finish up. Rumah org kaya, besar gile, ala mansion kecik. It was challenging so I had to go to work for the whole week (except friday, terlajak nye pasal) sebab nak siapkan umah tu by Monday. Managed to witness a beautiful sunrise one morning. Don't remember what day. Too tired to even care.
Sunrise at the work place

Anyway, U start lg 2 minggu, so there's plenty of time to concentrate on everything else, like rugby and work. The results were out, and I'm glad they turned out the way they were. So glad that I bought my self presents(new boots and a jersey)... hehehe ... bukan la result yg terbaik ... tp cukup tuk puaskan hati aku. I think I ended up spoiling myself sebab boros gile. Nasib baik aku keje so leh la cover sikit2. Tak pe la ... skali skala ... just on special occasions.

We had a game on Friday night. It was an important game. A game to decide who is on top of the table. It was like a dream come true to play in a big game on foreign soil in front of a grand stand and with the spotlights on you. Terasa cam 'star', especially when you have fans shouting your name(Barry, not quite my real name, but close enough). Further more it rained that night. The setting was like one of those dramatic Hollywood sports movie scenes(the ones when the team dramatically loses).

However, we won this one, and won big. 4 tries to 1. Don't remember the conversions, and don't really care(because kalo amik kira pon, we'll still win). This was one of the best games I've seen us play this season. I didn't get the ball, but I was involved a lot. Got a few tackles and joined a few rucks.
Now that we've won, we're 1st in the premiership table. The 1st grade won as well, so balik ngan rasa puas hati, biarpon kene kayuh basikal balik penat2. Well, that sums up the week. Tiring but enjoyable.

Besok kene gi keje *sigh* ... kene bangun kul 4 lagi ... so kene tido awal. Some of my friends went out to town to celebrate the victory.

Well then, it looks like I'll be celebrating in my sleep. ZZzzzZzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home