Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Current Status


Don't quite know whats going on ... suddenly lost it. Just ..... lost it. Been really busy, but all of a sudden I feel that I'm behind in my studies. Maybe its because I never studied this semester, I skipped a few classes, a lot really. But I always find myself occupied in Uni work, so why feel this way ??

Maya, slalu aku ponteng. Sbb yg datang pn budak senior yg pernah amik subject tu. To be honest he didn't know much at all. So ... why go ?? I go to the intensive classes and to me thats enough.

Object Oriented Sware Engineering... As cool as the name sounds, I hate this subject. Mainly because theres not much engineering to begin with. They come up with all this conceptual stuff to 'help' you write code... but its all just so unimportant to me. To draw a UML, Domain Model, and extract pieces of code from it. I find it so .... boring. I never picked up the text book, let alone read it. I find myself dragging my ass through this one. I went to the test, just wrote what I know and submit it in just 5 minutes. Couldn't be bothered putting any effort into it. Maybe its because it was only worth 5%. But honestly I didn't give a $hiT. Could have been 10% and still I won't touch my book.

I find it hard to except that we need to do all this stuff ... I want to learn what I want and I'll do things my way. May sound arrogant but its the only way to get myself motivated.

I'll be back on the field in a few weeks. Hope that does more good to me than damage. Wish me luck....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home