Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Latest music ...

In the midst of boredom, I decided to search for some new music .. since I've been listening to the same stuff again n again for the past ... i don't know ... 2 years .. hahaha ...
My Bandwidth isn't free so I had to carefully select what I wanted to dload using Last.fm's website .. it has the stats ...
So I downloaded what people listned to the most(the more probability of it to be a good song)
I downloaded quite a few ... and out of those ... 2 great bands/songs stood out.

High and Mighty Color

To all the guys, I know ... awek tu agak hot ... hahaha .. but she's more than just good looks. Guitar combination die can't rival GLAY nye, and of coarse suara kalah la ngn Utada kan .. tp if you compare this group with Evanescence, hah, I'll pick them anyday.


Recomended Tracks:
  • Pride
  • Over
  • Ichirin no Hana
  • Dive into Yourself
  • Enrai
  • Okizarisu (lagu slow)
UVERworld
Dulu aku byk terserempak ngn band ni tp tak amik tau langsung. Masa browse Last.fm nmpk la lagu UVERworld - D-technolife gle byk org dgr .. tp baca description tulis Jpop/Jrock ... aku tgk muka mamat2 tu ... cam jambu semacam je .. so igt boy band ... hahhaha ... tajuk lagu pn ada techno. Expected it to be electronic pop la ... so bosan gle da xde choice lg aku pn dload la. Skali dgr .. gempak lak. Vocal die agak pop, maybe sbb cara nyanyian die yg clear and takde jerit2. Jpop+Jrock ... sort of like GLAY ... tapi more metal-ish.


Recomended Tracks:
  • D-technolife (must have ... really)
  • Colors of the Heart
This is their live concert ...gempak gile. Siapa ada masa tlg jdkn mp3 utk aku .. hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home