Friday, June 08, 2007

Dark Matter

verse
Sigh,
Look into the sky.
Know the reasons why,
gravitational lensing
causes light,
to curve through the night.
proves to realize,
that there be mass that you can't see.

verse
Try,
to solidify.
and materialize,
the essence of my mind.

And redefine.
Read between the lines.
Revolutionize.
Twisted laws of gravity.

bridge
I'm drowned in mystery, in curiosity.
Your presence found,
as absence pulls me down.

bridge
In doubt, uncertainty, in animosity.
For what I've found,
would see life turn around.

chorus
I can see night,
and star light through my eyes.
How you're having me inclined,
I'd have to be within your gravity.

Not emitting light,
illusive to my eyes.
Twisting fabric of space time,
yet I fail to see you sitting next to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home