Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm back

Since it's already out, yes, I'm back. Its been a week already. Had a game last saturday, got a head knock. I think it was serious. There was a time I was trying to piece together where I was and how I got there. Kind of hard in the middle of the chaos of a rugby game. Balik muntah2 gak la, tp on the bright side my parents somehow heard me vomiting and I think took pity on me and didn't scold me as much as they would have.

Anyways ... just to say ... yes, I'm back !!!

4 Comments:

  • What happened the other day at jaya jusco was far more serious than a head knock if you ask me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 AM  

  • haha... dh mula active balik nampak nyer ko nie... bgs2

    By Blogger ~fayzsum~, at 8:56 AM  

  • What happened the other day at jaya jusco was far more serious than a head knock if you ask me.
    lol, seconded. anyway, thanks for the treats.

    nanti nak gi career fair, gi sama-sama okay. hahaha.

    By Blogger Kril, at 5:55 AM  

  • finally!

    By Blogger dEe, at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home