Monday, December 31, 2007

Evo X (new Year)


As I lie on the beach,
Fireworks explode above me,
Signals the arrival of 2008.
As I continue to ponder,
I see Orion lying idle in the background,
Who's belt points to Ursula minor,
Indicating the way home.
...
Whatever ..
Happy New Year ..
I went out ... had a Kebab .. (birthday meal .. a healthy meal for a change.)
Made it home in time to continue my 3D model.
Done the lights and textures for the lights and grill ...
It didn't turn out as photo realistic as I hoped it would ... but if it were to be a transformer, I'm sure the lack of detail won't hurt.
Haven't done the bump maps yet.

Heres a photo of the transformed evo concept. Thinking of naming him Jazz .. reincarnated. Jazz shouldn't have died in the movie IMO. The drawing is still incomplete but you get the idea. The theme is curves with straight lines ... like jazz in the movie ... but a little different. No head and arms yet ... ran out of ideas ..

well ... Happy New Year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • lol lupa lak bday ko 31st Dec. Well..

    happy belated birthday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home