Saturday, August 12, 2006

Won the Premiership ... but at a cost

WE WON THE CAIRNS DIVISION RUGBY UNION MINOR PREMIERSHIP
Finally ...menang ...but I don't have photos. why ??
Because other events seemed to have higher significance than wining the competition.

I was selected in the starting 15. But I didn't play for long. I got cought in a head high tackle.
My nose was bleeding so I was taken off (blood bin). The guys wanted me to play (sbb aku kira cam gempak gak la ... hahhahaha) , thinking that it was just a minor injury, so they told me to blow my nose to get rid of the blood. The air suddenly rushed through my sinus and out through my right eye socket. After that they knew something was terribly wrong. Apparently I've fractured my right cheek bone and therefore I need an X Ray and surgery to repair the damage and lift the cheekbone to it's original position. Till then my face is now asymmetrical.

*sigh*

What luck ... Looks like I'll be missing the grand final.
Well, on the bright side, it doesn't hurt ... but I'll be out for six weeks, the rest of the season.
In the long term it could effect the rest of my life, may have to remain single... hahahaha ...
Anyway, on the inside, I haven't changed much ... thankfully.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home