Sunday, November 25, 2007

I-Bands


I posted my stuff on I-Bands last week. Dark Matter is climbing the charts like crazy, currently number 2 on the rock charts .. EverGreen is on no 13!! .. Flattering really. But after a while I think Dark Matter is better than EverGreen. Sort of dissapointing because I recorded Dark Matter before EverGreen. Then again Evergreen was supposed to be more metal-ish so it might appeal to a different crowd. Still in the process of reorganizing my PC, reformatted it, so recording new material might take some time. I might redo the song M. Hopefully to make it better because I think it does have potential.
Check out the site.
http://i-bands.net/audiovault/Kiara_Sunrise

2 Comments:

  • female vocalist please..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 AM  

  • Klo ada ok je ... nk carik ... tp tak jumpa2

    By Blogger Shahrin, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home