Monday, November 12, 2007

New Release !!!

EverGreen(Acoustic)


Dark Matter (New Vocals)


I have finished recording a new song called EverGreen. Its about Global Warming. I'll wait for feedback before recording the full version. Its a modified, polished up version of my old song called friend. As for Dark Matter, I rerecorded the vocals using a new microphone I bought. Yg DJ radio pakai tu. Expensive, sort of, but definitely worth it and crucial to my recording quality. Though I could still use someone with a better voice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • well..aku xtau nk ltak mane comment nih ..btw pat kt ngn akhir2 tu terkejut...sbb siger dh fade out kn? tbe2 trus instrument cm trus kuat tu.. ko buat cm fade in ke pape ke(fade in yg mane fade out yg mane ek..pape jela atlis u get my point rite?)

    By Blogger myooh, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home