Friday, December 28, 2007

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

I'm starved of projects at the moment. I've just formatted my PC, hence the game project has been lost. Anyways, I thought of doing 3D this time. Now my OS is ubuntu, I'm forced to use blender. Had to learn from scratch. May not be a bad thing.
The end result should at least resemble that. Once its finished, who knows. Might even do a Evo Transformer.

As for the modelling part, I think I can do the basics at least. The tutorials for blender are really handy. In 2 days I managed to build the front bonnet.


The lines are a bit crooked round the edges, still tweaking to achieve the perfect representation of the real thing. In my opinion, if you don't strive for perfection, you'll NEVER achieve it.
Evolution X Aeroback ??? ...
Blakang tak siap lg ... xde gamba ... so susah sikit.
Haven't got the material right yet. Not even sure how to get it done .. haha.. Also I modified it, besarkan ventilation and intake for the engine, makes it easier for me and also makes the car look more intimidating.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • ape ko nak buat ngan kete nih?
    just nk buat 3d je ke... atau nak jadikan objek dlm game?
    kalo rajin.. buatla balik game kete ko tuh...

    By Blogger is-nanie, at 1:34 AM  

  • Ntah ...
    Polygon byk sgt nk buat game
    Ni just for show. Who knows .. nnt spe2 nk animate ke ... buat transformers movie ke ... hahah ...

    By Blogger Shahrin, at 6:46 AM  

  • ko buat jadi transformers, cara2 transform aku boleh guide, ikut bumblebee aku :D

    By Blogger :: unexistance ::, at 10:45 PM  

  • tu la ... aku pelik psl bumble bee tu ...
    Mana die sorok windscreen besar gile kat dpn tu ?

    By Blogger Shahrin, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home